The Bihar Public Service Fee (BPSC) will reopen the appliance window for Auditor (Mains) Aggressive Examination 2020. Candidates will have the ability to apply for the examination on the official web site bpsc.bih.nic.in from June 8 to 17, 2022.
The final date for the appliance arduous copy to succeed in the Fee’s workplace is June 27. In whole, 4259 candidates have certified for the Auditor Essential examination.
The BPSC recruitment drive is being carried out to fill a complete of 373 Auditor vacancies. The choice of the candidates for Auditor posts will likely be executed on the premise of the preliminary examination, important examination, and interview spherical.
Candidates can test extra particulars within the notification beneath:
Candidates from basic class are required to pay the payment of Rs 700, whereas Rs 200 is relevant to candidates from State’s SC/ST/PwD/feminine candidates.
Steps to use for the Essential examination
- Go to the official web site bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on on “Apply On-line”
- Click on on Auditor Essential 2020 registration hyperlink
- Replenish the shape, add the required paperwork and pay the payment
- Submit the shape and take a printout for future reference
For extra particulars, candidates are suggested to go to the official web site right here.